EFL Fee Information
ENGLISH AS A FOREIGN LANGUAGE COURSE (EFL, PART-TIME GROUP)
- Our EFL group courses are designed for foreign language speakers.
- Groups are run when we have a student demand for them, so let us know you are interested and we will advise of the process.
- There are six levels of proficiency, from beginner to advanced level.
- The assessment test will reveal your current level and you will be placed in the level most appropriate for you.
- Our part-time programme is a 120 hour course and classes take place three days a week (Monday, Wednesday, Friday) from 9am – 1pm.
- This part-time course runs for 10 weeks.
Course books: R650
Please let us know if you’d like to join a group programme and we will advise on course dates.